Stock prices alert
How stock price alerts work?
Website visitor fills in the alert form and customizes the alert criteria (e.g. Apple Inc. share price rises above 180 USD). Once the alert is confirmed by the visitor (which is done by clicking a secure link in the confirmation email) it becomes active. The plugin pulls current stock prices on a regular basis and checks if the specified alert condition is met. If so, the visitor receives an instant email notification. Create your own stock price alert and see for yourself.
- NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX stock exchanges (more than 6000 stocks).
- My Alerts page for website visitors to track their past and present alerts (doesn’t require sign up).
- Rich HTML email notifications.
- Unlimited number of alerts per visitor.
- WPML (translation) ready.
Supported stock price alert criteria
- Price rises above certain value
- Price falls below certain value
- Price increases by at least certain value
- Price decreases by at least certain value
- Price increases by at least certain percentage value
- Price decreases by at least certain percentage value
- Trading volume exceeds certain value
- Day’s low falls below certain value
- Day’s high exceeds certain value
- Market cap exceeds certain value